How it all began
“Europe is the second largest market in the world!” “Insiders know how to succeed!” Our founder Takashi supported a number of clients enter the European market as a McKinsey partner.
Companies we serve
Companies that plan to bring their innovative products/services to the European markets
- American and Asian companies entering Europe
- Early clinical stage ventures moving into the late clinical, registration and commercialisation stage
- Companies expanding in Europe
- Client interest first – we always put clients' interest ahead of ours
- Practical solutions focused on results
- Future ready thinking
- Honesty and transparency
- Cost efficiency
The way we work
We are practical and flexible in terms of how we work with our clients, as long as we can agree on the
objective and form of the collaboration.
We understand that business needs change unexpectedly and we can accommodate changes to our engagement.
Our clients work directly with consultants and experts with relevant experience
We agree on the amount of the time and budget required every month and stick to it
Takashi Takenoshita, Founder and Managing Partner, was a healthcare partner in McKinsey’s
London Office During his 19 years career at McKinsey, he served 14 pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as a number of hospitals, payors and the National Health Service. Most recently, he was the founding CEO of a Japanese pharmaceutical company's European arm, where he built a full-scale pharmaceutical company and oversaw clinical trials, registration and commercialisation.
LivBio has an extensive network of experts and expert firms with whom our founder and his team have worked
- Marketing and sales
- Market access
- Legal (patent, commercial, employment)
- Clinical development
- Key opinion leaders and clinicians in key therapeutic areas
- Marketing agencies, including digital and creatives
with over the decades in healthcare.
The network-based approach allows flexible and cost-effective resourcing of relevant expertise.